Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movies or Recordings

One of my favorite movies of 2010-2011 is probably Avatar, as cliche as that may sound. I liked it because of the cinematography as well as the cast that was in the movie. But most of all I enjoyed the underlying meaning of the movie. The underlying meaning to the movie was that the human race in general is very destructive and we feel that we have the natural born right to take as we please due to our position and intelligence in the natural world.


One of my favorite movies of all time is Pulp Fiction. Pulp Fiction, I feel has a very raw and uncensored take upon our world and how stereotypes are made. The cast in the movie is beyond phenomenal and the acting is very raw and untouched. The movie is a bit longer than regular ones but the story line along with the dynamic are very special. I really enjoy watching this movie, its one of those where I can just throw it on and relax.

2 comments:

  1. pulp fiction is an awesome movie, and one of my favorites. quentin tarantino's movies are heavily studied amongst film majors.

    ReplyDelete